Thank you and congratulations for signing up for the Discovery Weekend Seminar. You’ve made an important step and decision towards planning your future together as a couple. It’s a manifestation of how much you value each other and your relationship.
We will send you full details via email. Here’s The General Information About Event Location, Schedule & More:
Like us on Facebook
Share us with your friends on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
ST. CAMILLUS PASTORAL HEALTHCARE CENTER
# 18 Nicanor Reyes Street, Loyola Heights 1108, Quezon City
Please be at the Retreat House on Friday 5:00pm.
Registration will start promptly at 5:00 pm. You will be given your pre-event kit and room assignments.
We value time and we strongly suggest for you to take a half day off from work.
The RETREAT HOUSE is not a five-star hotel. Although the rooms are air-conditioned, please expect simple lodging facilities. Meals and snacks are also very simple.
The females stay are separated from the males. There will be room sharing i.e. two persons in one room.
IMPORTANT NOTE: It would be difficult to share stuff with your partner so plan to bring one for each (e.g. soap, shampoo and toothpaste).
8:00pm to 11:00 pm
6:30am Wake Up Call
8:00am to 11:00 pm
6:30am Wake up Call
8:00am to 5:00pm
Friday: Dinner Only
Saturday: Breakfast, Mid Morning Snack, Lunch, Afternoon Snack, Dinner
Sunday: Breakfast, Mid Morning Snack, Lunch, Afternoon Snack
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please inform us if you have any food restrictions / allergies.
What to Bring
- Separate personal toiletries (shampoo, soap, toothpaste / brush)
- Comfortable clothes (t-shirt/ blouse/ jeans, short pants). Casual attire for Saturday morning group picture-taking. Appropriate clothing for the Sunday mass.
- Light sweater since the conference rooms are air-conditioned.
- Extra Towel (there is one provided)
- Personal medicines
- Extra blanket (there is one provided)
- Extra pillows (there is one provided)
- Medicine for Your Ailments and Allergies
- Mosquito repellent
- Original deposit slip of your payment or the online invoice you received via emaill (required)
- Water heater if you prefer hot water for bathing early in the morning. Pail & dipper are available.